Click on images to see larger versions; click the "back" button to return to the blog. Red Dot indicattes "Sold"

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Bunnies 056


Little porcelain bunnies, old memories, new memories.
.
When I was little, I had a few porcelain animal figurines, but these aren't those, they just remind me of them.
.
These actually came from a trip Ross and I went on with Thor and Roxanne - accidentally winding up in Ross' pocket as a joke. If we ever go back, we'll totally return them.
.
And Emily had a beloved aunt who called her Bunny. That will be my new memory with these particular objects, and with this drawing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a great drawing. I am assuming that the figures themselves are white. A hard color to draw but I like it. Careful though that you don't end up with hundreds of them. They multiply.
PS. Say hi to Bunny.

Followers