Click on images to see larger versions; click the "back" button to return to the blog. Red Dot indicattes "Sold"

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Wackjob 059


I went to a book signing at the NASPA conference today and got to see a presentation by the book's authors. My artwork was used as the cover for the book More Than Listening: A Casebook for Using Counseling Skills in Student Affairs Work

Lunch plans devolved into a visit to Immediate Care (Emergency Room) visit... for medical attention while far away from home. Hope you feel better Nona!
.
I skipped lunch to run an errand instead and then just had an early dinner prior to taking the train home at my favorite pizza place, Piece.
.
The beverage was named Wackjob. I'm starting a scratch and sniff series apparently - note the greasy finger prints on the left margin.

No comments:

Followers