Click on images to see larger versions; click the "back" button to return to the blog. Red Dot indicattes "Sold"

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Countersink drill bit 005




The clock says 11:50 so I'm cutting it close tonight. I was in bed and suddenly remembered I hadn't made a drawing so I chose something small, yet interesting. And it is on a 2.25 x 2.25 inch piece of cardboard.

Ross got me a set of these bits for Christmas and I was really excited to get them. I tend to break them a lot and always need them when I'm constructing my assemblage mixed media work.

They also remind me of an old HGTV show, This Small Space with Peter Fallico. He always managed to do a project that included butt joints, forstner bits, or the countersink bit.

2 comments:

artist jeff said...

this picture looks blurry. I think the camera moved. Well, I moved the camera while taking the picture. I'll have to get a better picture...some other time.

artist jeff said...

The new picture I just uploaded is a testiment to the value, deception, and importance of photography. The quality of the actual drawing is somewhere in between these two pictures.

Followers