Click on images to see larger versions; click the "back" button to return to the blog. Red Dot indicattes "Sold"

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Parisian Crystal


You can click on any of the images to see a larger version, and then use the "back" arrow to return to the blog.
This very delicate cut glass apéritif was a souvenir from a trip to Paris to see my friend Mari.
She had only been in Paris for a year studying French yet I made her negotiate the price with the vendor at the flea market. She did very well and the woman sold them to me for a good price. Of course I remember that trip when I look at the glasses, and my friend who is also my sketching buddy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a wonderful sketch because of the way you showed light being cast in different directions from the cut glass. Very nice indeed.

Followers