Click on images to see larger versions; click the "back" button to return to the blog. Red Dot indicattes "Sold"

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Taking the Show on the Road

Although I have not posted my drawings for the last two days, I have been making them. I installed my artwork at the Atwood Gallery on St. Cloud State University's campus on Friday and I can NOT wait to get pictures of the 12x12's on the wall. I brought the first 24 of the collage pieces so that I could install 2 rows of 12 (get it, 12x12) of the 12x12's...
.
I have a camera and took pictures of the drawings I've done but I don't have a quick and easy way to edit them and get them on the blog...so the whole world will have to wait. I know you have probably heard the reports about the world stopping its revolving.

No comments:

Followers